martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

My Boigraphy



My full name is camilo roberto pizarro saavedra, I was born on April 8th. in the "Hospital Barros Luco" my mother is Carmen Saavedra and My father is Nelson Pizarro , I have two Sister Barbara and Isidora
 Barbara Is 15 years Old and Isidora is only 1 years Old , I live In Santiago in San Ramon, I study in the
 Alberto Blest Gana School , And Instituto Chileno Norteamericano , Im good for Math , P.E  and English, My favorite Soccer Team is " Universidad De Chile" T_T !
My hobby is play soccer , Computer Games and Listen to music , My favorite Kind Of music is the Reggaeton and Salsa , I love the Soccer Is my favorite Sport , Im 17 years Old, I like see Anime and watch accion movies I like beign with my friends.. Bye

 Camilo Pizarro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario